Commercial Cleaning Services
Let SERVPRO handle all your commercial needs.
Commercial Cleaning Services
SERVPRO of Vermilion County can help clean and protect your investment.
Spending extra time and resources to clean and disinfect your office or warehouse space is something you don't always have time to do. Turn to the professionals, to let us handle the everyday wear and tear that gradually soils your office. When dirt, odor, and moisture problems go beyond the scope of your regular janitorial staff, you need to call SERVPRO of Vermilion County for prompt service.
We specialize in all commercial cleaning services, from removing an odor problem to deep cleaning flooring and carpets; you can rely on us to make your work space look its very best. SERVPRO of Vermilion County can work around your regular business hours so there will be no disruption or downtime for your office. From general cleaning of work spaces to heavy cleaning of warehouse walls and ceilings, we have specialized training, products, and equipment to get your commercial property clean and safe. A clean office promotes employee health and safety, production and overall happiness. A clean business keeps customers coming back.
SERVPRO of Vermilion County wants to help keep your facility clean and a place where people want to work and shop. We have service agreements that range from weekly cleaning services, quarterly, or by the call. We'll work with you and around your schedule and cater our services around your needs.
Our commercial cleaning services include:
Biohazard and Sewage
SERVPRO employees are trained to safely remove bio hazards and dispose of them properly following OSHA and health regulations. Water from sewer system backups should be considered very dangerous and is best left to the professionals. Our employees are equipped with the necessary safety apparatus and cleaning products, we can help transform these unhealthy environments back into clean and safe work spaces.
Let SERVPRO Help Keep You Warm at the Bus Stop This Winter
Stay warm this winter with the help of your local SERVPRO
Staying warm while waiting on the bus is essential. Follow these three steps to avoid being miserably cold when the bus has not yet arrived at your stop.
1. Plan Ahead
Decide what the shortest possible time is that is necessary to spend waiting outside for the bus. Arrive five minutes early, buses can arrive early and may not wait if you are not in sight.
2. Dress To Keep Warm
Dressing appropriately for the winter cold means that you are wearing a hat, mittens, a scarf, warm boots, and a warm jacket. Thick clothing and lots of layers are ideal.
3. Move Around
Doing cardio such as moving your body and jumping up and down helps generate some heat. A yoga chair pose can also generate heat. When standing, waiting for the bus, get in chair pose, bend your knees with your thighs as parallel to the ground as you can get. If you do this with your legs together you will stay warmer, then press your thighs into each other as hard as you can to generate lots of heat.
Are you having a Bad Day?
When life throws you a curveball, let SERVPRO of Vermilion County help you hit that ball out of the park! SERVPRO of Vermilion County is open 24/7 for your emergencies and just a phone call (217-443-0077) away. If you are dealing with a fire, water, mold or a bio hazard clean, it can become overwhelming. Our crews understand that you may feel stressed, saddened, confused and even vulnerable at these times. Our crews are trained to help you through these difficult times.
We deal with both commercial and residential losses. We also work with all insurance companies nationwide. Our crews are trained and continue taking classes to provide you with the best service.
So, give the Professionals at SERVPRO of Vermilion County a call for an estimate today.
Is Your Business Prepared for an Emergency?
Be prepared for a flood or fire damage in Vermilion County with an Emergency Ready Profile.
Be prepared for a flood or fire damage in Vermilion county with an Emergency Ready Profile.
SERVPRO of Vermilion County is here to help you get a plan in place for free!
Advantages of the SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile
- A no-cost assessment of your facility.
- A concise profile document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas, and priority contact information.
Schedule and ERP
SERVPRO of Vermilion County can put together an Emergency Ready Profile for your business for free. There are no contracts or obligations, we just want to help your business. Preparation is key for making it through any size disaster. Schedule an appointment today with SERVPRO of Vermilion County by calling (217) 443-0077.
Build an Emergency Checklist
Are you prepared for when a storm hits near you? Use this checklist to build your emergency kit for your necessities during a storm.
- Water (one gallon per person per day)
- Food (non-perishable 3-day supply)
- Manual can opener
- Battery operated radio, preferably a NOAA Weather Radio
- Flashlight and extra batteries
- First aid kit
- Whistle to signal for help
- Dust masks or bandannas
- Plastic sheeting, garbage bags and duct tape
- Wrench or pliers to turn off utilities
- Hygiene items
- Important documents; copies of insurance policies, identification and bank account information
- Fire extinguisher
- Matches in a waterproof container
SERVPRO of Vermilion County counties is locally owned and operated—so we’re a part of this community too. We are also part of a national network of over 1,700 Franchises, which enables us to respond quicker with more resources. For major storms and disasters, we can call upon special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country.
Call SERVPRO of Vermilion County at (217) 443-0077 for all your Storm damage needs 24/7.
Emergency Tips: Fire/Smoke Damage Do's and Don'ts
- Limit movement in the home to prevent soot particles from being embedded into upholstery and carpet.
- Keep hands clean; Soot on hands can further soil upholstery, walls, and woodwork.
- Place dry, colorfast towels or old linens on rugs, upholstery and carpet traffic areas.
- If electricity is off, empty freezer and refrigerator completely and prop doors open to help.
- Wipe soot from chrome on kitchen and bathroom faucets, trim, and appliances, and then protect these surfaces with a light coating of lubricant.
- If heat is off during winter, pour RV antifreeze in sinks, toilet bowls, holding tanks and tubs to avoid freezing pipes and fixtures.
- Wash both sides of leaves on house plants.
- Change HVAC filter, but leave system off until a trained professional can check the system.
- Attempt to wash any walls to painted surfaces without first contacting your SERVPRO Franchise Professional.
- Attempt to shampoo carpet or upholstered furniture without first consulting your SERVPRO Franchise Professional.
- Attempt to clean any electrical appliances (TV sets, radios,etc.) that may have been close to fire, heat, or water without first consulting an authorized repair service.
- Consume any food or beverages that may have been stored close to fire, heat, or water (may be contaminated)
- Turn on ceiling fixtures of ceiling is wet. Wiring may be wet or damaged and cause electrical shock, and air movement may create secondary damage.
- Send garments to dry cleaner. Improper cleaning may set in smoke odor.
Call SERVPRO of Vermilion County today with any of your Fire and Water damage needs at (217) 443-0077.
How To Care for Gym Floors
Call SERVPRO of Vermilion county for your gym floor inspection and cleaning today.
How To Care for Gym Floors in Vermilion County
Gym floors are an important part of schools, churches and recreation centers. They are used for various events throughout the year and regular maintenance is important to keep them in good condition. While you want them to look nice it is also important for them to be safe for use. Unkempt floors in disrepair can be hazardous as well as unsightly.
- It is important that gym floors be swept daily with a dust mop. Dirt and dust buildup will scratch the finish of the floor when it is walked on and can create a slipping hazard.
- Vacuum all walk off mats daily to ensure that the dust and dirt does not transfer to the gym floor.
As Needed Maintenance & Preventative Measures
- Use a damp mop once or twice a week to clean the gym floor and prevent dust.
- Ensure that there is no standing water left on the gym floor. Excess water on the floor can damage the wood
- Ensure that all tables and chairs have felt pads or use a floor covering to protect the gym floor.
- Walk-off mats are a great way to minimize the amount of tracked in dirt and water. These are placed at the entries and help absorb debris and water that would otherwise be tracked onto the gym floor.
Call SERVPRO of Vermilion county at 217-443-0077 to learn more about our cleaning services or to schedule an inspection. Our Team would love to help ensure that your gym floors are in great shape!
Returning Home After the Holidays
Pipes can break at any time
The Holidays are a very busy time of year. You may spend several hours away from your home at this time of year. You might make a check list for Christmas gifts and list of different dishes for family gatherings. You may even have a list of neighbors to check on your home while you are gone. But if you leave and have no one check on your home while you’re gone in the winter, you may find yourself a float when you return. A pipe could break at any time and after 48 to 72 hours mold begins to grow.
If you ever find yourself or someone you know in this situation and not sure where to start, call SERVPRO of Vermilion County at 217-443-0077.
Water damage? We got you covered!
Cracked foundation allowing water into crawlspace.
Imagine discovering that your home has cracks in the foundation and water from a recent rainfall has saturated your crawlspace. Not only is this a soggy situation that needs cleaned up, but also there is a high probability that mold could form on the affected structure. You need a team to service that can do it all.
SERVPRO of Vermilion County is who you want to contact. We will first remove the insulation and any debris. Drying equipment can be set if drying is needed. Next, the structure will need to be cleaned and treated to prevent mold. Finally, new insulation will be installed along with laying down a vapor barrier.
Call SERVPRO of Vermilion County at 217-443-0077 to schedule an estimate today.
Down to the bare bones
When hurricane Florence hit North Carolina in late September, SERVPRO of Vermilion County was there to help put lives back together. The crews worked around the clock for three weeks. Our SERVPRO team came into homes locating the source of the water damage. Crews would then check walls and floors for moisture. After accessing each situation, they would decide what structure can or cannot be saved. An essential part of the job is determining where the water entered the home. For example, did the water come from the roof and work down through the walls or from lower levels and wick upward. If needed, they would tear out drywall, wet insulation, carpet, pad and sub floors. The crews worked tirelessly to remove all wet debris down to the studs. The drying equipment was strategically placed in homes for proper drying. This is a rewarding experience for our SERVPRO of Vermilion County team.